Sound system software
- New, smooth way of working with new Dynacord devices in OCA (AES70) controlled sound systems, and more.
- Intuitive, guided workflow to design, control, and supervise small to large sound systems
- Integrated system visibility and direct access – see parameters system wide in “speaker view” and edit if required
- Dedicated interaction design with time-saving fly-out interaction
- SONICUE Control for customized control panels, running stand alone on PCs, TPC-1 or iOS devices
- Powerful system logic added that allows easy creation of advanced tasks without coding skills
SONICUE is a system-focused software, designed to solve the real world challenges of sound engineers for whom time is always of the essence.
1.2.2 Support for SONICUE Control panel viewer on iOS devices, enhanced functionality in Panel Designer, real time load monitoring for amplifiers and TPC-1 service tool.
1.2 Support for MXE5 matrix mix engine. Adding system logic (GPIOs and virtual commands) for MXE and IPX, customized applications with user controls for PC operators and TPC-1 touch panel controller (with 24-channel zone mixer overlay).
1.1 Supports Dynacord L- and C- Series amplifiers with upgraded DSP functionality
1.0 Initial release supporting Dynacord’s TGX, IPX series amplifiers as well as amplifiers equipped with RCM-28 module
SONICUE's new user interaction design ensures operators have direct access to every sound system parameter, even directly from the loudspeakers. A unique multi-stage flyout concept makes it easy to retrieve the perfect overview and make adjustments while monitoring other parameters without the need to close menus.
The system logic in SONICUE running on MXE Matrix Mix Engines allows complex system functions for control, monitoring and supervision without programming knowledge. Custom user controls allow the system designer to provide customized control elements for the end user. User control panels run independently in SONICUE Control, the panel viewer app for PCs, TPC-1 touch panel controller and on iOS devices.
SONICUE is a system-based solution, which can be immediately understood by users at every level, helping them get the job done no matter how simple or complex it may be.