Matrix Mix Engine
- Delivering the highest audio qualityMXE5 benefits from advanced DSP and latest technology, providing outstanding audio quality. This is ensured by an internal sampling rate of 96 kHz (switchable to 48 kHz), more than 118dB of dynamic range and the industry’s lowest audio latency of less than 0.22 ms.
- Ready for a wide range of applicationsMXE5 is designed for consultants, specifiers, system integrators and production companies who demand the highest-quality audio and uncompromising live performance sound.
- Built on comprehensive softwareMXE5 integrates seamlessly with Dynacord’s SONICUE Sound System Software, one of the most powerful software interfaces in the industry. It offers comprehensive control and easy, intuitive operation. SONICUE allows the design of customized control panels running on TPC-1, WPN1, or network computers utilizing the SONICUE Control app. MXE5 also features plug-ins for Crestron and Q-SYS systems.
- Made for mixing and routingMXE5 offers a variety of functions beyond being a powerful DSP processor and cross point matrix. MXE’s Task Engine is a freely programmable logic engine that transforms it into a sophisticated system manager and an OCA controller with comprehensive monitoring and supervision capabilities.
The MXE5 is the first member of the MXE matrix mix engine series. The performance audio matrix with 12 analog mic/line inputs, 8 line outputs and 24x24 Dante channels provides configurable matrix blocks with up to 3840 cross-points and up to 256 internal signal-paths. The configuration allows the choice between a fixed or a free DSP configuration. At the same time, the MXE5 serves as a control center and communications hub for system devices and IP-based peripherals providing comprehensive supervision of system-wide commands.
|Matrix size||36 x 32|
|Sampling rate||48 kHz /96 kHz|
|Analog inputs||12 mic/line|
|Max. input/output level||+ 22 dBu|
|Signal to noise ratio (inputs/outputs)||> 118 dB|
|Signal processing||32/40-bit floating point|
|THD+N||< 0.002 %|
|Latency (analog in/out, 48 kHz / 96 kHz)||< 0.45 ms / < 0.22 ms|
|Control ports||8 GPIO|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||483 x 43.5 x 471 mm (19", 1 RU)|
|Weight||6.0 kg (13.2 lbs)|
What's new in SONICUE 1.3
SONICUE Training Series: Introduction and getting started
NEW! Dynacord MXE5 matrix mix engine Summer Showcase webinar
Introducing the Dynacord MXE5 matrix mix engine - global reveal webinar
Dynacord MXE5 – built on comprehensive software
Dynacord MXE5 – delivering the highest audio quality
Dynacord MXE5 – made for mixing and routing
Dynacord MXE5 – ready for a wide range of applications
Dynacord MXE5 #MatrixMixEngine
- Dynacord MXE5 Production Partner Review (EN)
- Dynacord MXE5 Production Partner Review (DE)
- Dynacord's MXE5 matrix mix engine gets new functionality for IP-based media and building control systems
- Dynacord SONICUE software and MXE5 matrix mix engine key to audio upgrade at Del Valle High School football stadium
- Third-party loudspeaker settings now available for Dynacord electronics via SONICUE software
- Dynacord MXE5 brings smart control to sound system solution in multi-purpose meeting venue
- Dynacord introduces the MXE5 matrix mix engine, first member of new performance audio matrix series
Dynacord & Electro-Voice, together with our certified partners, are ready to help support you through planning, purchase, and setup. Services available through our network of highly-qualified associates and partners may include:
- System Design
- Programming & Commissioning