Sound system software
- New, smooth way of working with new Dynacord devices in OCA (AES70) controlled sound systems
- Intuitive, guided workflow to design, control, and supervise small to large sound systems
- Integrated system visibility and direct access – see parameters system wide in “speaker view” and edit if required
- Dedicated interaction design with time-saving fly-out interaction
- Design of standalone, customized applications with functions and controls for PC and TPC-1 touch panel controller
- Powerful system logic added that allows easy creation of advanced tasks without coding skills
SONICUE is a system-focused software, designed to solve the real world challenges of sound engineers for whom time is always of the essence.
1.2 Support for MXE5 matrix mix engine. Adding system logic (GPIOs and virtual commands) for MXE and IPX, customized applications with user controls for PC operators and TPC-1 touch panel controller (with 24-channel zone mixer overlay).
1.1 Supports Dynacord L- and C- Series amplifiers with upgraded DSP functionality
1.0 Initial release supporting Dynacord’s TGX, IPX series amplifiers as well as amplifiers equipped with RCM-28 module
SONICUE's new user interaction design ensures operators have direct access to every sound system parameter, even directly from the loudspeakers. A unique multi-stage flyout concept makes it easy to retrieve the perfect overview and make adjustments while monitoring other parameters without the need to close menus. Frequently used functions can be pinned either temporarily or permanently.
The system logic in SONICUE allows complex system functions for control, monitoring and supervision without programming knowledge. Custom user controls allow the system designer to provide customized control elements for the end user. User control panels run independently in the “SONICUE viewer app” on desktop PCs and the new TPC-1 touch panel controller, which can be access controlled.
SONICUE is a system-based solution, which can be immediately understood by users at every level, helping them get the job done no matter how simple or complex it may be.
sonicue logo black
|Database for use with Community speakers||1KB||Feb 24, 2021|
|Database for use with d&b audiotechnik speakers||1KB||Feb 24, 2021|
|Database for use with L-Acoustics speakers||1KB||Feb 24, 2021|
|Fulcrum Acoustic Speaker Database||1KB||Feb 24, 2021|
|Application note-L&C series amplifiers remote control over Ethernet||381KB||Jan 23, 2020|
|How to upgrade Dynacord L- and C Series amplifiers firmware to SONICUE||1.24MB||Dec 17, 2020|
|Loudspeaker Settings||1KB||Sep 23, 2020|
|SONICUE 1.2||291.62MB||Sep 24, 2020|
Install Sound Partners
Dynacord together with our certified partners, are ready to help support you through planning, purchase, and setup. Services available through our network of highly-qualified associates and partners may include:
- System Design
- Programming & Commissioning