Matrix mix engine
- Delivering the highest audio qualityThe MXE5 benefits from advanced DSP, providing outstanding audio quality. This is ensured by a sampling rate of 96 kHz, more than 118dB of dynamic range and the industry’s lowest audio latency of less than 0.22 ms.
- Ready for a wide range of applicationsThe MXE5 is designed for consultants, production companies, specifiers and system integrators who demand the highest-quality audio and uncompromising live performance sound.
- Built on comprehensive softwareThe MXE5 integrates completely with Dynacord’s SONICUE sound system software, one of the most powerful software interfaces in the industry, offering comprehensive control and easy, intuitive operation. MXE5 also has a plug in that allows integration into Q-SYS systems for expanded control and monitoring.
- Made for mixing and routingThe MXE5 offers a variety of functions beyond being a powerful crosspoint matrix; it also works as both a system manager and an OCA controller with complete monitoring and supervision abilities.
The MXE5 is the first member of the MXE matrix mix engine series. The 24 x 24 crosspoint performance audio matrix offers both routing and mixing functionalities, with 12 analog mic/line inputs and eight line outputs. At the same time, the MXE5 serves as a communications hub for all IP-based peripherals and provides comprehensive supervision of all system-wide commands.
|Matrix size||24 x 24|
|Sampling rate||48 kHz /96 kHz|
|Analog inputs||12 mic/line|
|Max. input/output level||+ 22 dBu|
|Signal to noise ratio (inputs/outputs)||> 118 dB|
|Signal processing||32/40-bit floating point|
|THD+N||< 0.002 %|
|Latency (analog in/out, 48 kHz / 96 kHz)||< 0.45 ms / < 0.22 ms|
|Control ports||8 GPIO|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||483 x 43.5 x 471 mm (19", 1 RU)|
|Weight||6.0 kg (13.2 lbs)|
- Dynacord MXE5 Production Partner Review (EN)
- Dynacord MXE5 Production Partner Review (DE)
- Dynacord's MXE5 matrix mix engine gets new functionality for IP-based media and building control systems
- Dynacord SONICUE software and MXE5 matrix mix engine key to audio upgrade at Del Valle High School football stadium
- Third-party loudspeaker settings now available for Dynacord electronics via SONICUE software
- Access more areas – Dynacord’s latest SONICUE 1.2 software release adds major enhancements to sound systems
- Dynacord MXE5 brings smart control to sound system solution in multi-purpose meeting venue
- Dynacord introduces the MXE5 matrix mix engine, first member of new performance audio matrix series