Multi-channel power amplifiers for fixed install applications
- Three 4-channel models and one 8-channel model, offering a power density of 5 kW, 10 kW and even 20 kW from a single amplifier with all channels driven
- Advanced 96 kHz high-resolution digital signal processing for the highest performance, internal analog-to-digital conversion with ultra-low latency, and a superior signal-to-noise ratio
- Eco Rail technology developed by Dynacord helps to reduce overall power consumption up to 50%
- VLD technology as well as the newly developed parallel and parallelbridged operation modes. VLD technology allows the available output power of e.g. 1,250 watts per channel to be used at either 4 or 8 Ohms, or via 70 V or 100 V lines in direct drive
The multi-channel ipx 5:4, 10:4, 10:8 and 20:4 power amplifiers mark an unprecedented standard for sound system amplification in mid to large-sized permanent installations.
The high-performance amplifiers offer seemingly unlimited power and pristine audio quality. IPX series multi-channel power amplifiers are featuring OMNEO IP networking architecture and groundbreaking audio performance. They embody several proprietary amplifier technologies developed by Dynacord engineers and Dynacord’s reknown Variable Load Drive (VLD).
IPX amplifiers have integrated OMNEO networking (Dante audio and OCA/AES70 control) and can be configured, controlled and operated from both IRIS-Net as well as SONICUE sound system software suite
Install Sound Partners
Dynacord together with our certified partners, are ready to help support you through planning, purchase, and setup. Services available through our network of highly-qualified associates and partners may include:
- System Design
- Programming & Commissioning